Friday, December 18, 2009

So I know I haven't blogged in a while, but I'm hoping that you will all enjoy these pictures. We have had a very busy year and I don't get to spend too much time on the computer doing fun stuff!

These first pictures are of Shyla's haircut that she gave to herself. Tony was on nightshift so she is allowed to sleep with me when he is gone. I thought that she was sleeping, but when she got up in the morning I noticed that something didn't look right about her hair. She had gone to bed with her hair in a pony tail and it looked really matted at the top of her head. It also looked like she had bangs....she didn't have bangs when she went to bed. I took her hair tie out and a handful of hair came with it. She had found my hair cutting scissors in my room and too them up both sides of her head at an angle. By doing this, she did miss the hair in the middle of her head so it does hide what she did. I did take her to the salon and had it fixed to straighten it out.











The out come did turn out pretty cute though! She told me that her hair looks like mine now!



No comments:

Post a Comment