Friday, December 18, 2009

These pictures were taken by my amazing sister, Ambur! We went out to her house and just had lots of fun on her property taken pictures. The girls did as well as a 3 year old and a 2 year old can do. It was really cold so we took the family pics first and then we took the ones of the girls by themselves next. We wanted to get some out in her pasture of all of us, but the girls were too frozen so we will try again in the spring.


I absolutely love this picture of Tony and I! He is the love of my life! We were able to get a lot of great pictures and it was hard to choose just a few!

Time for my balancing act! Please don't drop me!


This is one of the better family pictures. It is really hard to get both girls to look at the camera at the same time and smile!



Brooklynn Elizabeth 2years
I can't believe how big she has gotten this year! She has grown 3inches since July and is very outgoing! She is actually holding her favorite stuffed animal in this picture ( a wolf) but I was trying to crop it a little and accidently saved over the original picture.




Shyla Ryanne 3years (4 in January)
My how time flies! Shyla is amazing! She is the spitting image of me....if you couldn't tell. She even has a lot of my personality, but a lot of Tony's too! She is going through a growing spurt right now so it will be fun to see how much she grows in the next few months!





Ooops! I didn't mean to put this one twice! I forgot how to add pictures and it wouldn't let me delete it either so you get to look at it again! :D






No comments:

Post a Comment